HOLY BIBLE…THE MODERN-DAY TESTAMENT: Self-love is a heart strengthener and protector.
1. If we are blessed to live through every phase of human life… from inception through “the golden years,” we will encounter many disheartening eXperiences that will negatively impact on our hearts. 2. But with God, there is both hope and resolution that will infuse our hearts with “joy, joy, joy deep down in your souls that block permanent damage. 3. However, self-love is the key that produces an unshakable and unbreakable understanding that it is designed to quickly manifest the reality that everything in God’s will for our lives will happen and anything that is not in God’s will for our lives will not happen. 4. And the conscious awareness that anything that is not in God’s will for us comes with more disappointment and misery than the heart was designed to endure, soothes, and protects both our minds and hearts. 5. This allows these two primary internal organs to ward off any permanent damage, operate in accordance to their design and purpose, and continue to strengthen so we are able to grow and become the eXtraordinary human beings we were designed, created and born into the world to become.
6. Yes, the heart is designed to love and only engages in “Acts” of love. 7. The heart doesn’t really know anything about anything other than love. Because the heart cannot perceive anything other than love, the mind… the body’s primary protector, is the heart’s gatekeeper. 8. The mind’s job is to protect the heart and once a healthy heart and mind understands this, they are in alignment and in total agreement with their purpose. 9. Spiritual warfare is, then, eliminated and both are able to co-eXist in harmony and co-producing a life of peace and happiness! 10. Now ain’t that good news? 11. If this message fuels your spirit, to the brim, with utter joy… FYI: It’s supposed to. 12. So go ahead and shout amen and hallelujah as loudly as you can and don’t forget to give God the glory.
LIFE-ENRICHING RECOMMENDATION: 13. Human life is eXtremely challenging so to attempt to live it without a direct connection to the God power within you is one of the biggest mistakes most people make. 14. While the various religious books of “biblical law” reflect the depths and lack of relationship others have had with God, it is not their relationship with God that you should be most concerned with or even focus on, but rather your relationship with God. 15. Continuously re-reading the accounts of others is a distraction that reinforces your conditioned fear of God rather than promoting your innate love for God and His love for you… and the super-natural power of this mutual love. 16. Teaching you to “fear” God is intended to keep you from strengthening your relationship with God. 17. And until you do, the amazing life you were created to live will continue to elude you.
18. As quiet as it is kept, it is through your deep and profound connection to and love for God that you gain access to the power of God. 19. The deeper your connection to God the more you gain access to the power of God… the more protected your heart, mind, and every component of your being strengthens. 20. When the dynamics of your human body are out of sync and working against each other, the imbalance produces varying degrees of dysfunction that leads to hell on Earth eXperiences. 21. You are too dynamic and have access to power beyond your wildest imagination. 22. Don’t allow all that you are and can be to lay dormant within you.
23. Human life is eXtremely short… but eXtraordinarily beautiful and amazing. 24. You deserve to eXperience life as God intended it to be lived not as others need you to perceive it to be to gain control over all that is inherently yours to receive and give at your discretion. 25. If you need confirmation of all you have just read, take this to God and only God in prayer until you gain the direction and wisdom you need to proceed with eXceptional insight, eXemplary hindsight, and eXtreme foresight.
26. Ultimately, it’s up to you and on you to X-out all negative energy blocking your ability to love yourself wholeheartedly and wholistically so your body can work for you rather than against you. 27. Your goal must be to love yourself so profoundly that the light, from the joy you feel shining from within you, forms an invisible iron-clad force field around you and keeps everyone and everything that is harmful to you adhering to God’s order of protection on your life. Namaste!