HOLY BIBLE…THE MODERN-DAY TESTAMENT: Perfection Is Not a Requirement for Spiritual Growth or Life.
By Mama C – Deborah Cofer
1. The following words of God-centered wisdom will serve as confirmation for some and fly over the heads of others. 2. So if understanding, change, and growth are what you seek, without feeling the need to be “perfect,” be sure to read carefully and digest slowly so you can fully absorb the spiritual power you need to strengthen you, illuminate through you and into the world around you.
3. FYI: Being human is a trial and era eXperience that doesn’t come with a stipulation that you, me, or anyone else achieve perfection. 4. As a matter of fact, there is no such thing as “perfection” because every human being has been and will continue to be meticulously and strategically designed, by God, to evolve to new and glorious heights of amazing throughout our lifetime. 5. Just think about this for a moment: Snakes shed their skin, people shed teeth, hair, skin, and when the time comes… we shed bodies that no longer serve us, women eXcrete unfertilized eggs during their monthly menstrual cycle and trees faithfully shed their leaves on an annual basis. 6. The truth be told, absolutely all life is designed in such a wondrous and magnificent way that continual shedding of the old to make room for the new automatically occurs without our permission. 7. And in alignment with the continuum of life, our brains also shed dead cells that no longer serve us… provided we continue to learn and grow. 8. Learning and evolving is the process required to eXcrete dead brain cells… perfection not required!
9. The continued evolution of life has already been pre-programmed into the DNA of every living thing and will forever be part of the process of life. 10. We live, we age, we shed bodies that no longer serve us, and begin the process of life all over again. 11. For those of us who choose to also learn and become our very best, we evolve. 12. Although none of us have control over the aging process, we do have some say in how fast or slow we evolve spiritually as well as how well we age. 13. FYI: While it may be true that it’s possible to slow down our spiritual growth process, we do not possess the ability to stop it altogether. 14. Both change and growth is part of God’s “free-will” option given to every human being and perfection is not a requirement for growth and change. 15. So whether we choose to remain spiritually stagnant or get “left behind” is a matter of personal choice. 16. It may take centuries for your soul to evolve to unimaginable heights, but evolve you will and the sooner the better. 17. But be forewarned… slowing down your spiritual growth progress by refusing to evolve will come with more negative eXperiences than you want to go through during your lifetime. 18. The key to eXtraordinary human life is growing with… not merely getting through or eXisting within a cycle of life that no longer serves you.
19. If you are someone who has asked God or screamed loudly, more times than you can count “WHY ME,” the answer is simple… your connection to the God Spirit and Power within you is weak, and; consequently, you are not living in full alignment with God’s will and plan for your life. 20. Spiritual stagnation has and always will be the “fly in the ointment” of life and the subconscious flaw that will keep working against you rather than for you. 21. So it’s important to recognize that stagnation will keep you from being in alignment with the many blessings that are in store for you at every level of your spiritual growth process. 22. But never fear… God’s “grace and mercy” will always help you to eXist within the limitations you are willing to settle for. 23. However, you can absolutely and unequivocally forget about it when it comes to next-level growth and the prosperity that comes with it.
24. Short and simple, but not so sweet is the reality that you will remain stuck on stupid or lost in space with time passing you by as long as you choose to make decisions without the power of God’s permission and power propelling you forward. 25. If you allow your mind to spontaneously serve as your guiding force, rather than using it in alignment with its’ true purpose… to serve as the receptor for the transmission of God’s guidance and power to you and through you, you will continue to make substandard choices that will consistently manifest WTF outcomes ad nauseum. LIFE-ENRICHING RECOMMENDATION:26. Stop striving for perfection and consistently eXperiencing disappointed at not achieving it. 27. Let go of the concept of “perfection” and just start doing your best. 28. In the process, what you will discover is the pure satisfaction that comes with the amazing partnership you will share with God. 29. The moment you start accepting that you are not perfect and nothing you do is designed to manifest perfection, life will begin to take on new meaning and new life. 30. As a result, you will begin to bask in the joy that comes with every day you live, every new lesson you learn, and with every phase of your life cycle… from inception to rebirth. 31. You can rejoice in the knowledge that once you have done your best, God will always do the rest… but in due time not your time. 32. Now, what you choose to do with this message, that’s chunked with solid gold wisdom, is strictly a “free-will” choice that is both up to you and on you. 33. So don’t kill the messenger. 34. Any form of murder, whether it is of the flesh or the spirit, comes with a go straight to hell consequence that doesn’t come with a free “get out of hell” card; and, therefore, is always an extremely bad choice. 35. Choose wisely! Sending an abundance of love and light in your direction.